Functional Materials and Nanodevices Division
Institute of Material Technology
Ph.D. Analytical Chemistry
State Key Laboratory of Electroanalytical Chemistry
Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry,
Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
B. S. Department of Chemistry
Nanchang University, Nanchang, China
6/2009-Present Division of Functional Materials and Nanodevices
Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology & Engineering (CNITECH), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), China
5/2006 – 6/2009: Research Associate in Medical Sciences
Department of Radiation Oncology &
Department of Radiology
Feinberg School of Medicine
Northwestern University, USA
7/2005- 4/2006 Postdoctoral Scholar/Research Associate in Chemistry
Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Division
California Institute of Technology, USA
Department of Chemistry
University of Marburg, Germany
- Theranostic Agents for Cancer Imaging & Therapy Based on Funtional Nanomaterials
- Rapid Detection Agents for Ions, Bio-Small Molecules and Cells Based on Functional Nanomaterials
- Zheyu Shen, Hao Wu, Sugeun Yang, Xuehua Ma, Zihou Li, Mingqian Tan *, Aiguo Wu*. A novel Trojan-horse targeting strategy to reduce the non-specific uptake of nanocarriers by non-cancerous cells. Biomaterials, 2015, 70, 1-11.
- Leyong Zeng, Yuanwei Pan, Ying Tian, Xin Wang, Wenzhi Ren, Shouju Wang, Guangming Lu*, Aiguo Wu*. Doxorubicin-loaded NaYF4:Yb/Tm-TiO2 inorganic photosensitizers for NIR-triggered photodynamic therapy and enhanced chemotherapy in drug-resistant breast cancers. Biomaterials, 2015, 57, 93-106.
- Ling'e Zhang, Leyong Zeng*, Yuanwei Pan, Song Luo, Wenzhi Ren, An Gong, Xuehua Ma, Hongze Liang, Guangming Lu*, Aiguo Wu*. Inorganic photosensitizer coupled Gd-based upconversion luminescent nanocomposites for in vivo magnetic resonance imaging and near-infrared-responsive photodynamic therapy in cancers. Biomaterials, 2015, 44, 82-90.
- Zhenzhi Shi, Wenzhi Ren, An Gong, Xinmei Zhao, Yuehong Zou, Eric Michael Bratsolias Brown, Xiaoyuan Chen , Aiguo Wu*. Stability enhanced polyelectrolyte-coated gold nanorodphotosensitizer complexes for high/low power density photodynamic therapy. Biomaterials, 2014, 35, 7058-7067.
- Yuexia Gao, Xing Li*, Yonglong Li, Tianhua Li, Yayun Zhao, Aiguo Wu*. A simply visual and highly selective colorimetric detection of Hg2+ based on gold nanoparticles modified with 8-hydroxyquinolines and oxalates, Chemimcal Communications, 2014, 50(49), 6447-6450. (Featured in Back Cover)
Research Group Url: http://english.nimte.cas.cn/rh/rd/newmaterials/nb/nb_research_interests/