Department of polymers and composites division
Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology &. Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences
519 Zhuangshi Street, Zhenhai District, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China, 315201
Tel: +86-574-8668-5185, Fax: +86-574-8668-5186, E-mail: email@example.com
2007.3-present Professor, Supported by "Team Action" project.
Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology &. Engineering, CAS
2005.3-2007.3 Senior Research scientist,
LG Chem, Ltd. Research Park, Korea.
2004.3-2005.2 Postdoctoral research fellow
Department of Chemistry, Korea University, Korea.
1998.9-2003.12 Ph.D. in Chemistry
Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
1994.9-1998.6 B.S. in Chemistry
Department of Chemistry, Zhengzhou University, China.
Dr. Fang now works on the basic and applied research of high performance and functional polymer materials. The current research area focused on molecule design, novel preparation, relations between structure and performance, and on processing technology and industrialization of high performance polyimide materials. Such as follows:
1. Low cost thermoplastic polyimide resins research
2. Thermoplastic polyimide resins modification and process technology
3. Functional polyimide resin research such as colorless polyimide
4. High performance coating resin research
1. Qian Jiang Talent Program of Zhejiang Province (2007R10021)
2. Ningbo Industrial Key Technology R&D Program (2007B10059)
3. Guangdong Province and Chinese Academy of Science Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Project (Grant No. 2011B090300094)
4. Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (LQ12B04001)
5. Natural Science Foundation of Ningbo City (2011A610119 and 2012A610088 and 2013A610025)
6. International Science and Technology Cooperation Program of Ningbo City (2012D10026)
7. International Science and Technology Cooperation Program of Zhejiang Province(2012C24014)
Research Group Url: http://english.nimte.cas.cn/rh/rd/lep